Tuesday, November 10, 2009

COUPONING & ARTHRITIS / DOWN DAYS

Its been a rough day! The arthritis has been bad today! That's what usually happens when it rains-I hate barometric pressure changes!!

However, I have taken this opportunity of laying/sitting most of the day to catch up on "paperwork". My youngest daughter and I have decided to start couponing and she had several deals, coupons, and grocery shopping to do yesterday. So we accumulated few Sunday papers, clipped a couple coupons, and just jumped in with both feet (and BOTH BABIES). We hit the local newspaper office, Walgreens, CVS, and WalMart. We really didn't know much about what we were doing but we wanted to get started right away (at least my daughter did, she is very impatient...lol). I bet you are thinking this was pretty dumb to try to do all in one day, right?!?! NO! The dumbest thing is to try doing this with a NURSING INFANT and a SLIGHTLY SICK TODDLER in tow!!! We are crazy like that! We got it done anyway! LOL

This left a huge paper mess at my house (she doesn't take the papers home, we do all that at my house or in my car on the go) so I worked on clearing most of it up. Reading through the rest of the papers and at least grouping them and throwing away the old ads, pulling out coupons and tossing the news part of the paper. I got some coupons actually cut out but have some more to do. I know once we get going this will all be easier but it sure seems a lot like WORK right now.

I also managed to get a couple loads of laundry going, not finished, but going. I made PB&J sandwiches for me and the baby for lunch, cooked a pan of cornbread and did the Hormel microwave dinners for supper.  Now, that doesn't seem like much but yet I feel completely give out! Oh yes, I've been chasing this 16 month old all day! LOL!! Actually, she has been chasing me all day, as in clinging on. I guess she isn't feeling that great or just "feels" that I'm not feeling well. Either way, she has been my constant companion today.

AND THIS IS HOW I HANDLE A "DOWN" DAY!

No comments:

A Pretty Little Princess, A Handsome Prince, and The Old Lady in the Middle

A Pretty Little Princess, A Handsome Prince, and The Old Lady in the Middle
Nana Mama and the Grandbabies